hello from israel

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

daniel geva

I am danil from rehovot town in israel. once retired from work (being
anesthesiologist for 35 years) i looked for hobby. as pen collector and lover i happend to get introduced to pen turning which obviously caught me on spot.
got my way to this wonderfull site through google and joined.
hope to have great time and fun with all of you.
[anesthesiologist is someone who knows how to awake people, to put them asleep every one can).:)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

LL Woodworks

Welcome - you will find a wealth of information, talented pen makers and great people here. Look forward to seeing your work.

Welcome Daniel from Tennessee!!! Can you get us good deals on Bethlehem Olivewood?? :biggrin: Just joking. I retired 9 months ago and love it. Hope you continue to enjoy our company and pen turning. LOTS of good advice from the members here.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Welcome from Texas. I had the honor of visiting your country last October. Our sister company is located in Yavne. I'm sure you know where that is ;-)

Ed

This is very funny (anesthesiologist is someone who knows how to awake people, to put them asleep every one can)...welcome from the mitten, I know you will enjoy this site.

[
I am danil from rehovot town in israel. once retired from work (being
anesthesiologist for 35 years) i looked for hobby. as pen collector and lover i happend to get introduced to pen turning which obviously caught me on spot.
got my way to this wonderfull site through google and joined.
hope to have great time and fun with all of you.
[anesthesiologist is someone who knows how to awake people, to put them asleep every one can).:)

Top Bottom