Hello from Hou,TX

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ItsAdam1

Well I just wanted to introduce myself as an aspiring pen turner. I recently (well I shouldn't say recently)purchased an M power mini lather when rockler has a sale which was before sept of 07. Since then I have been making a few pens here and there, but lately I have made any. I felt like making some more and I started searching google for pens, pen kit and found this forum... o and My name is Adam, and I am from houston, TX

thxs

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ItsAdam1

kool kool thanks for the welcoming, I was trying to make a sierra yesterday, but when I started my sanding and stoped the lathe ther was a big chunk missing from the middle, D'ho, o well I guess I am off to rockler to see it they sell just the brass i need so I don't have to wast a pen kit....
Hey what are some other easy pen kits to try, I have made the slim lines so I do have the 7mm items.

doddman70

Welcome Adam !!! I grew up in my Moms beauty salon she has had it for almost 40 years she just can't seem to give it up and retire all her clients figured I would grow up and be a barber but no such luck. welcome to the group :):D[8D]

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Welcome Adam ! I'd wager we've all had to find extra tubes . As a matter of fact , I was at our Rockler last week-end & looked for some tubes myself . They had some there , but not the 8mm I needed .You can check your local store , but if you have time , you can always buy online from the suppliers that are right here on this site . I get mine from Pennstateind.com They seem to have Extras of everything . Welcome to the group ! I love it here & these people are fantastic .

Top Bottom