Hello From Georgia

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wolf308

Hi everyone I'm from Ranger, GA
I am fairly new to pen turning, but I have done a little wood working as a hobby for a few years now. I have checked out some pens you guys and gals have done and they are remarkable! I am looking forward to getting to know some of you here and picking up ALOT of pointers.

Thanks,
Brandon

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fred

Welcome to the Forum Brandon. Glad to have you join up with the best folk in this hobby. Check out the Southeastern Chapter and join up with the others from around out area of GA and ... (look at the top of the page for LOCAL CHAPTERS right next to the flag display.)

jedgerton

Welcome to the addiction, check your wallet and sanity at the door! The folks who frequent these pages have forgotten more about pen turning than I'll ever know!

John

wolf308

Thanks everyone for the welcomes, I have already gained a wealth of knowledge at this forum and I am looking forward to learning some more! I have turned a few pens lately and I am going to post some pics for some constructive criticism, as soon as I get a chance.....be warned....they are not of the same quality as most all of the pens I have seen here. Thanks again everyone.

Don, I live in Gordon County, Ranger is almost halfway between Atlanta and Chattanooga near the city of Calhoun

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
Brandon

Welcome to the forum. I am from Covington Georgia. We will be having another Southeast Chapter meeting on March 21st, in the Roswell Woodcraft store. We hope you can make it!

Robert

Top Bottom