Hello From Cincinnati Ohio

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

canterle

I have been away from pen turning for awhile. Am now getting back into it so after looking at the articles, videos, etc on this site I decided to join up. Starting to get into casting pen blanks.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bitshird

Lawrence Welcome to the IAP I hope you find every thing here that can help you do what you would like, the Library is overflowing with information on nearly every facet of pen making and pen turning as well as casting.

Jim15

Welcome Lawrence, I live in Fairfield just a little north of Cincinnati. If I can be of any help to you please contact me.

hewunch

Glad you are here. And I know you are new and all. But would you please go vote on the best Ice Cream Thread? because we KNOW where the best Ice Cream is made :biggrin:

keithlong

Welcome from North Alabama. I have been to your town a couple of times. I have a grandson that has been to the schrinners hospital twice for surgery before he was 1 year old.

chusting

New Guy form Cincinnati

Hi...I am totally new at turning and pen making. I live in Mason, north of Cincinnati. I fixed up a $75 lathe I got on Craig's list and some turning tools I borrowed from an inlaw. I think there is going to be a huge woodworking show in Cinci in october...maybe some of the Ohio, indiana, kentucky contingent could meet??

Top Bottom