Hello from Christchurch, New Zealand

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MattNZ

Hi all,

I'm Matt, I live and work just outside of Christchurch, New Zealand.

Have lurked on these forums for a while, and figured it was time to introduce myself.

I've been turning and woodworking for a little over a year now, and have just started getting a bit more serious about it. I'm really looking to improve the quality of my pens and other turnings, and possibly selling some if there is a market for it.

Nice to be here, and I look forward to 'borrowing' some of the knowledge and experience on these forums.

Matt

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OZturner

Welcome Matt, from "Across the Detch" (Sydney Australia)
I have probably sent our American Brothers, into a Slow Melt Down, trying to Understand what I said.
Look forward to seeing some of your Pens soon.
Brian

MattNZ

Thanks guys :)

Welcome Matt! From Pennsylvania USA.
Thanks Randy, Pennsylvania is beautiful, we spent a a bit of time there a year or so back. Mostly in north PA, drove through Allegheny forest and spent a few nights in Wellsboro, up on Route 6. Absolutely loved it and we will definitely be back.

I have probably sent our American Brothers, into a Slow Melt Down, trying to Understand what I said.
Brian
Haha, too right, must be hard yakka trying to keep this lot in line.

Will post some pictures this weekend when I get a chance to take some photos, I'm like a lizard drinking mate :wink:

OZturner

Thanks guys :)

Welcome Matt! From Pennsylvania USA.
Thanks Randy, Pennsylvania is beautiful, we spent a a bit of time there a year or so back. Mostly in north PA, drove through Allegheny forest and spent a few nights in Wellsboro, up on Route 6. Absolutely loved it and we will definitely be back.

Brian
Haha, too right, must be hard yakka trying to keep this lot in line.

Will post some pictures this weekend when I get a chance to take some photos, I'm like a lizard drinking mate :wink:

Matt, I am sure your "Lizard Drinking", went faster over the Heads than any Boeing.
All's good as long as we don't talk about Rugby, - Cricket - Sailing - Drinking - DB in particular.
Brian.

howsitwork

Welcome from the UK and Yes stay off cricket !

Mind you Rugby is getting more interesting of late.....

Top Bottom