Hello and molds

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Paco58

Hello at all

I am not a new member but I never post because my english is very bad (I am spanish).
I am learning very much of all, and I must try contribute , I make my mold very cheap and easy and perhaps somebody like it.

Thanks to all.

Attachments

• grupo.JPG
    grupo.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 583
  • linea.JPG
    linea.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 455
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dogcatcher

Looks like you have a good method.

Welcome to International Association of Penturners. I lived in Spain from 1960 to 1963, at Seville. We made several trips to Malaga, you live in a beautiful place.

Paco58

Thanks for the Wellcome

Dogcatcher If you trip to Malaga, you will be wellcome to my workshop If You like. Here is very difficult found a woodturner.

tim self

WELCOME! An introduction and contribution on the first post. That's something we don't see every day. You will be a welcome addition to our collection.

Paco58

Hello

Yes, Jeff

I put the tube and top, the PVC and pour the resin, me too make resin saver mold with rtv silicone, but this mold of PVC are very cheap and easy to make and I have a lot.

Thanks for read.
Paco

Wood Butcher

Local Chapter Leader
Welcome Francisco. It would seem that we can learn from you another way of casting. May I ask if you would be willing to post photographs of the finished blanks you have cast. Thanks for sharing.
Wood Butcher

Francisco agradable. Se parecería que podemos aprender de usted otra manera del bastidor. Puedo preguntar si usted estaría dispuesto a fijar las fotografías de los espacios en blanco acabados que usted ha echado. Gracias por compartir.

Last edited:

Paco58

Hello

Wood Butcher here are pics of two cast and finished pens, I try to learn english and how to make better pics too.

Thanks to all

Paco

Attachments

• blancos.JPG
    blancos.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 149
  • terminados.jpg
    terminados.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 164

plano_harry

Hola Paco! I see you joined 5 years ago. I like your mold idea and the pens. Don't worry about your English. If we could reply in Spanish we would.:wink:

wobblybootie

Hi Paco, Don't worry about the English ... A picture is worth a thousand words!! (Your English is far better than my Spanish, I can order a couple of beers and that's about it!!) I am going to try your Mould method. ...

Top Bottom