Hello and Best Regards form Poland !

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

peterpen

I am new to IAP.
For some time (+/-5 years) I have started collecting fountain pen.
The problem is that I can not find the prefect one ;-) Every time when I purchase a new pen I like to improve someting in it. Some of them they are
grate writers but not as I was fully expected.

I decided to joint IAP to get more knowladge, find advices form experts on this forum and finally start creating my own perfect pen ;-) Working full time and having kids will it may take ages but at least I did a first step.

Sorry for my english I hope you can get throug my intentions ;-)

Many regards form Poland !

I am happy to join IAP

Peter/Piotr

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

thewishman

Welcome from the USA, Piotr. This is a great place to learn and you will get plenty of advice on any question. Some of that advice will even be accurate.:wink:

magpens

Hello and welcome, Peter (Piotr) ! Your English is very good and FAR better than my Polish ... I can understand you perfectly.

Don't worry about that guy Skiprat ! He doesn't speak English either ... he speaks Welsh !! :biggrin: But he makes some of the nicest and best pens you'll ever see !!!!! Take a look at his website.

Last edited:
Welcome from Georgia, USA

Piotr,

Dzien dobry,

Nice to have you with us. You are among the very few from the Motherland to join IAP.

Send me a private message, let me know what city you are from?

do wi dzenia,

Charlie

turncrazy43

Piotr, welcome from Georgia USA. You have come to the right place to learn about pen turning and you will find great folks with much knowledge that are willing to share information to help you along the road to "your perfect pen".

plano_harry

Hello Piotr, welcome from Texas! You will find more information in the IAP Library than you will ever want. Watch the videos on pen making. They are great way to get knowledge quickly.

robutacion

G'day and welcome Peter, from the land of the kangaroos...!

You could be in a better place to learn and share your work.

I have a few people in Poland that buy blanks from me often, they are mostly knife blanks size in the Resifill style (wood and resin cast together), you may have seen some of their work and maybe not, in any case, the best of luck..!

Cheers
George

Top Bottom