Heat Wave

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dogcatcher

At this time of the year we are supposed to be in the low 100's, but we had a nice day of 84. But our time is coming, the 100 plus days will be here soon and last until September.

LouF

Well it is a 110 today here at my Home in southern California it was 108 yesterday and has been in the 100's all week.

Rolandranch

110 degrees in Tucson today. And it has been that way for a couple weeks and no sign of cooling off either... but at least it's not 90 in the house! :eek:

At least we're not in Phoenix...
phoenix weather.jpg

CREID

You guys in Socal and Arizona get this stuff all the time. Up here we only get a handful of days in the 90's and usually one or two over a 100.

CREID

cooling off fast tonight. At 8:57 it's down to 80. Only supposed to get into the mid 80's tomorrow.:biggrin::cool:

It's so hot in my shop, probably about 125 degrees, that it's nearly impossible to work in it. I just put a window AC in the shop but it doesn't cool it down much at all. I can't wait until the summer is over!

Rolandranch

It's so hot in my shop, probably about 125 degrees, that it's nearly impossible to work in it. I just put a window AC in the shop but it doesn't cool it down much at all. I can't wait until the summer is over!

I thought you couldn't wait till summer break...:)

Last edited:

I thought you couldn't wait till summer break...:)

I couldn't, but.... I think school is better than the heat! At least I can work outside during school. :mad:

Top Bottom