Have to stop turning

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I am sad to say that due to health problems I am going to have to exit the incredible hobby of turning. I have made some good friends in my short venture and that means the world to me. I will be placing an ad on the forum and on craigslist for all of my tools/ supplies. If you know someone ready to get into turning and wants quality tools and supplies this could be a great opportunity for them.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

islandturner

Sorry to hear that, Mark. I don't look forward to the day that I'm faced with the same hard choice. I wish you every success with whatever you decide to do next.

Best regards
Steve

Wood Butcher

Local Chapter Leader
Mark, I'm so sorry to hear this. I have enjoyed working with you and I know how you were enjoying growing in the craft. If there is anything I can do let me know. You have been a good friend and that will not change so please stay in touch. May I suggest you read Jeremiah 29:11 when you have the time. There is a plan for you and it will be to your benefit and God's glory. My prayers will be for your healing and peace for you and your family.
Bill

Woodlvr

Mark I am almost to that point myself. I am sorry to hear about your health problems. Your health comes first so take and you can still hang around. Take care.

rkimery

Passed Away May 3, 2022
In Memoriam
Still come to the meetings!

Maybe our smilling faces can help you to get better?? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Thanks guys, this page is proof of the quality of people of this great craft. I do plan on attending the meeting, glad to finally be in town for achange :)

Top Bottom