Havana Roller Ball Replacement?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

sandking

Does anyone know of a pen that is similar to the Havana Roller Ball? I know Craft Supply stopped carrying it, but I never got a chance to buy one and I'd like to make one. I know many mfgs/dist carry similar pens under different names.

Does Arizona have something?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Daniel

I don't know of anyone that carries a copycat of the havana.
I tried to find one kit in each style when i realised they have been discontinued. I found the plat. and 10k Havana rollerballs, but have not been able to get the little Havanas.
CSUSA has several pen styles that are exclusive to them.

gerryr

Berea's El Presidente is the same as the Havana rollerball, even the bushings are the same, but the clip is different. Anthony likes the El Toro/El Presidente clip, but I have to prefer the Havana clip because it isn't nearly as stiff.

dalemcginnis

Local Chapter Leader
Originally posted by gerryr
<br />Berea's El Presidente is the same as the Havana rollerball, even the bushings are the same, but the clip is different. Anthony likes the El Toro/El Presidente clip, but I have to prefer the Havana clip because it isn't nearly as stiff.

I just tried to use the Havana bushings on the El Presidente and the upper bushings are different. They will not fit in the tube. Then El Presidente appears to have a smaller inside diameter on the tube.

fernhills

I have 4 havana ball point that i would be glad to part with if you want them for a trade or something..don`t like them,and i don`t have the bit for the upper blank and they cost a bit. i also have the bushing if ya need em i`ll trade those as well.,,and a few havanna parts.. carl

dalemcginnis

Local Chapter Leader
Originally posted by fernhills
<br />I have 4 havana ball point that i would be glad to part with if you want them for a trade or something..don`t like them,and i don`t have the bit for the upper blank and they cost a bit. i also have the bushing if ya need em i`ll trade those as well.,,and a few havanna parts.. carl

The Havana ball point uses different bushings that the rollerball. Yes, I'm willing to trade. What do you have in mind? Pen kits, wood, something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom