alxe24

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Havana-Roller-Ball.jpg
    Havana-Roller-Ball.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 437
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

seamus7227

man does that scream CLASS! you really nailed that. tell us more about the material and where you picked up that kit?! I just bought the Gold Ti/Blk Ti Havana from Lau Lau, you cant go wrong with that kit in either the RB or FP!

alxe24

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I'm pretty happy with the pen, and the customer is super happy with it. As far as the photography is concern if I can assist anyone it will be my pleasure, photography is my other hobby.
The kit and blank were purchased from CSUSA about four years ago. I stopped turning pens for just about four years and now I have about some 120 or so kits that waited for me to come back into turning.
The Havana line is not for sale with CSUSA any longer. This was around a $15 kit and it is by far a favorite of mine. I wonder why they stop selling them? The fountain version of it has a problem with the nib holder's anamel paint wearing off soon and exposing the the brass underneath.
The blank is a black pr from CSUSA.

SDB777

Looks like with all the years that went by, you didn't loose your touch on finishing a blank! Black is probably one, if not the hardest, color to finish and finsh correctly. I absolutely hate to do black, cause I'm so picky about the finish.....you might have given me the 'want to' to do it one more time.

Bet that kit would cost about $50+ in todays market....prices don't seem to be under control with the vendors on kits anymore(they're all wanting a bigger piece of the pie). Too cool you kept them all this time, and then turned it into a treasure!!!

Scott (nice composition) B

Stubach

Amazing work. Nicely done! Wish that kit was around today cause I'd love to give it a go. Wife would love one of those on her desk (she claims one of almost every new design I try)

Kcimdrib

Elegance personified what a terrific Pen look forward to seeing some more.

Top Bottom