Has anyone wanted to try Uber or Lyft?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OOPS

Both Uber and Lyft are ride sharing services--a lower cost alternative to using a traditional taxi service. While young people are using these services extensively, older people have not been as quick to try them out. I am not sure why that is, exactly, other than you need to have a Smartphone in order to access either Lyft or Uber.

For instance, while both my parents drive, there are times when my Dad does not feel he can walk the distance from where the parking lots are located to the venue he wishes to go to. These services, just like a taxi, can take you right to the front door.

I happened to get codes which you can use to try out the Uber and Lyft service. Both codes are good for one free ride, up to a value of $20. The way I understand it, each code is only good for first time users of each service. However, if you already use Uber or Lyft, why not try to use the code and see if it still works.

The codes do not cost me anything, and the driver is not penalized in any way. Each company does this in order to get more people to try the service. Also, feel free to distribute these codes to other family members, friends, co-workers, etc.

Here are the codes:

Uber code: PF22N

Lyft code: WILLIAM949631

Once you've tried the service, let us know how it works for you in your community. Warning: Uber and Lyft are not available everywhere. Each firm lists the available cities on their website.

Top Bottom