Has anyone customized a SPW Classic Vintage?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

healeydays

Hi folks,

I am playing around with trying to customize a SPW Classic Vintage rollerball to make it non postable and just extending the tube out with a simple cap at the end. Has anyone done/tried this? Anyone know of a source for endcaps that would work for this?

Mike B

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

healeydays

Smitty's Pen Works

It is the Classic Vintage Rollerball he carries. What I would like to do is make it non postable and just extending the tube out with a simple cap at the end. Anyone have any caps from 10MM kits that would work?

Attachments

• classic vintage rb.jpg
    classic vintage rb.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 143
  • classic vintage rb2.jpg
    classic vintage rb2.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
So Smitty got himself an acronym!? LOL.....what's wrong with me? Don't answer.:redface:

I'm not sure how you mean extend the tube....but yes, you can turn a finial to your liking and, put a shoulder on it, so the trim ring can be used for cosmetic purposes. Or, something like that :biggrin: Try it out and, let us know what you come up with. I like your ambition.:wink:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Sorry, after a closer look, I see the threads are ON the trim ring. You can do as Whaler says OR, make yourself a brass trim ring without threads. Polish it up or, have it plated to match the other hardware parts.

Top Bottom