Cheer Hartville Tool

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

robertkulp

I ordered a Beall 3-On Lathe Buffing System from Hartville Tool today and ended up double tapping <Submit> on the order screen. After getting two confirmation emails with two different order numbers, I figured I had better call to try and cancel one of the orders.

I guess their Caller ID picked up my phone number and matched it with my orders because immediately after the customer service rep said, "Hello" he continued, "You just ordered two Beall Systems right? I was about to contact you to straighten it out."

Can't beat that!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

Ordered a a spindle master from Amazon but fulfilled from Hartville; it was $12 less than anyone else's price (and no shipping cost).

herrwood

Ordered a a spindle master from Amazon but fulfilled from Hartville; it was $12 less than anyone else's price (and no shipping cost).

Usually go straight to Hartville as they have the free shipping but do not charge me tax like Amazon does

TonyL

I am now. I never heard of them until I read the receipt. They are stored as one of my favorites now.

kingkeyman

We (The Ohio IAP Chapter) have most of our meetings at Hartville hardware. Same ownership as Hartville Tool. They are extremely accommodating, and are genuinely glad to have us. Top notch establishment. I am lucky to work five minutes from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom