Happy Thanksgiving!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Big

I just want to let my IAP family know how much you mean to me. Yes, a couple of months ago I started posting and didn't know a nib from a knot. I bugged you to death with silly questions (and probably will again) and you all stepped up and gave of your time, your hearts, and even your personal resources. You are much, much more than just internet acquaintances, you are truly my friends. I know that some are sick or having troubles and please know that you will be in my prayers. If you are traveling to be with friends or family, please be safe and get home without incident. If, like me you are spending the day or part of the day with friends and family at home, enjoy your time and blessings. There is no guarantee that we have an infinite amount of time here on earth so live each moment to the fullest. Be well, be blessed, and have a wonderful Thanksgiving my friends! I am happy and thankful to be a part of this community.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

plantman

Michael; You have put in words what most people on this site feel in their hearts. A friendship of sharing the good times, bad times, and those in between, along with the combined knowledge of thousands and untold number of homeruns and defeats that we have shared along the way. Thanksgiving, like this site, realy showcases the meaning of sharing what we have with others. Happy Holidays to all my fellow and female friends on this site !!!!. Jim S

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Be well Mike! Pens are nice - friends are better. The IAP is a great community that has an important place in many of our daily/weekly activities.

I wish you and your family (and all else) a pleasant Holiday. I have 22 folks crammed into our house, and later today we will remember those that may not be with us today, but are still precious.

Mark

Scott

Happy Thanksgiving Michael!

This is a good community! I'm glad you're a part of it! Have a wonderful day!

Scott.

Top Bottom