Had some fun this weekend

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Chris88

Chris88

Turned this one with a blank I made. I did it without bushings. And it was hot in the garage.

Attachments

• tempImageo8aeaq.png
    tempImageo8aeaq.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 90
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodchipper

Very nice pen. FWIW, out A/C went out yesterday. Up to 84 in the house. Lower level was a bit cooler. Waiting to hear from the tech to get it fixed.
Story: my father worked with a fellow who had his heat pump go out in August...in the Deep South. šŸ”„ Due to the factory backlog, took a month to get a new compressor.

derekdd

Lovely blank and pen.

Is the no bushings thing to add an additional challenge or is there another purpose?

Chris88

Very nice pen. FWIW, out A/C went out yesterday. Up to 84 in the house. Lower level was a bit cooler. Waiting to hear from the tech to get it fixed.
Story: my father worked with a fellow who had his heat pump go out in August...in the Deep South. šŸ”„ Due to the factory backlog, took a month to get a new compressor.
Yep at 5 am I was sweating lol

Chris88

Very Cool. (The Pen, not the garage). I'm just too darned impatient to try something without bushings - they make it so easy. - Dave
Lol I like turning bespoke pens and cast my blanks. I really enjoy it and yes you need patience. Ask me how I know.

Top Bottom