Guns N Roses

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
I saw a concert of GnR about 2 years ago. Axl sounded horrible. I have no desire to waste my money on seeing them.

OKLAHOMAN

Would I be showing my age if I asked who in the heck are Slash and Axl? Now if you would have said Dion and the Belmonts, Jan and Dean, The Everly Brothers, The Platters, The Righteous Brothers and a few more from the 50's and 60's .
Of course some are no longer around.

Last edited:

tbroye

I am with Roy. Toss in a little Glenn Miller. I got lost in the Mid 70's But I have 150 LP Albums from the 50's and 60's and a bunch of 45's. non lethal to listen to and in the process of putting them on CD's

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
I am with Roy. Toss in a little Glenn Miller. I got lost in the Mid 70's But I have 150 LP Albums from the 50's and 60's and a bunch of 45's. non lethal to listen to and in the process of putting them on CD's

Putting LPs on CDs is like going from Stone Age to Bronze Age while living in the Space Age......:tongue:

You old guys need to store your muzak in the Cloud, man.....:biggrin:

I may be young enough to have once liked GnR, but someone needs to tell these old rockers when to hang up their guitars. It can be painful listening to them killing their own songs coz they simply can't do it anymore.:frown:

CREID

Putting LPs on CDs is like going from Stone Age to Bronze Age while living in the Space Age......:tongue:

You old guys need to store your muzak in the Cloud, man.....:biggrin:

I may be young enough to have once liked GnR, but someone needs to tell these old rockers when to hang up their guitars. It can be painful listening to them killing their own songs coz they simply can't do it anymore.:frown:
Actually, us old guys were "in the cloud" when that music came out. That's why we want to hear it live now that we no longer live in the clouds.:biggrin:

Curt

tbroye

Hell with the cloud. I can do 8track, tape and audio cassettes have all the old equipment including a working tube amp and turntable. Not even interested in learning the cloud. At 73 I will do it the old way. I have iPhone, Ipad, Imac but the cloud is beyond me. Son's and Grandkids are all into it.

CREID

Hell with the cloud. I can do 8track, tape and audio cassettes have all the old equipment including a working tube amp and turntable. Not even interested in learning the cloud. At 73 I will do it the old way. I have iPhone, Ipad, Imac but the cloud is beyond me. Son's and Grandkids are all into it.

8track? Wow, I guess I shouldn't be laughing, because I had one in my car.:eek:

Curt

tbroye

I have my original Tandy 1000 computer also. I don't think the 8 Track tape are much good after all this years haven't played them for 20+years

rstought

Passed Away Nov 11, 2016
In Memoriam
Ed, judging from the replies thus far, it appears that you ARE the only one stoked by this news. I'm afraid I'm of the same opinion as EBorraga and Skiprat - Axl Rose, if he decides to even show up for concerts, is simply awful...

H2O

I never cared for GnR.
Slash is a descent guitar player, but William sounds like a whiney girl.
There are many, much better bands.

One example--- the trio band Motorhead. They were around for decades and still touring. They were even planning to continue their tour in Europe starting in Jan.

R.I.P. Lemmy

Magicbob

CD's, the cloud, cassettes, 8 tracks, even real to real, I've had them all.
But now my passion is vinyl, old vinyl, as in 10" 78 RPM records.
I picked up a 1914 Victrola over the summer and am now building my collection.
Oh the Holy Grail of vinyl, a 78 RPM of Elvis on a Sun label......

At work I do play Pandora most days.

Oh yea, to stay on topic, GNR sucks always have. I'll take Dino any day

Top Bottom