Guns and Roses(casing entry)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from firewhatfire

firewhatfire

This is my first casing pen thanks to the generosity of Sylvanite on here. The casing entry was about using a shell casing well I used about 15 to get to this point. Some of those are now destroyed needless to say. The leaves and petals are 270 and 308 casings and the finial is a piece of acrylic turned for what I hope looks like a bees behind sticking up out of the flower. Comments and critques are welcome and encouraged as I have never attempted anything like this before. Thanks for looking.
shellcasingpen006.jpg

shellcasingpen008.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
I like the pen. Pretty interestind conept. You could always use the petals to cut someone up!! Hey Ken I know you're a hippie, but GNR jams dude!!

firewhatfire

band aside, this was an interesting little project. The petals only look like you could cut someone up with them, they were all checked to make sure it didn't happen. One of the shell casings did bite a plug out of one of my fingers in the process(learner of the things the hard way)

firewhatfire

My wife says I have never see the inside of the box. The bee butt changed a little and caused it to be renamed. It was gonna represent the double ended stinger had I not broke the tip of the stinger turning it.

Thanks for the comments

Top Bottom