Grizzly Coupon

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sprung

I'm looking for one of those elusive Grizzly 10% off coupons that sometimes show up in some woodworking magazines. I don't subscribe to any at this time and since I live in a quite rural area, there aren't any places nearby that have woodworking magazines I can see about buying a copy of to find a coupon.

These are one time use coupons and if anyone has one they haven't used and aren't planning to use, I'd gladly drop a few nice pen blanks in the mail in exchange for one. I'm hoping/planning to purchase a machine from Grizzly next week. Thank you!

Curly

On the inside cover of the Tools & Shops issue of Fine Woodworking, the Grizzly add has an image of a white telephone with Pricing Code on it. Below the hand piece is 15FINESIP Below that is Mention this code when placing your order. Below that is 17600.

Is that what you are looking for?

Sprung

On the inside cover of the Tools & Shops issue of Fine Woodworking, the Grizzly add has an image of a white telephone with Pricing Code on it. Below the hand piece is 15FINESIP Below that is Mention this code when placing your order. Below that is 17600.

Is that what you are looking for?

I'll give it a try - thank you!

Top Bottom