Grey and Orange Acrylic

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jgrden

Jgrden

This was a real treat to make.

Pens - 2-4-12 Grey Orange Acryic Click.jpg

Pens - 2-4-12 Grey Orange Acrylic.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
John - Nice pen. Never seen one turned like that. And as far as the Vertex goes, my experience is that it's a real good pen. I've made (and sold) quite a few and never had one come back. Also, it's my daily user. I love the effortless click mechanism. If it has an Achille's heel, it's the cap on the click mechanism. If you drop it just right on a hard surface, the threaded post inside the cap will snap. No fixing it, I think. Other than that, it's a super pen IMHO.

Jgrden

Ted: I like the pen. I like the exposure to the body that can be wood, metal, antler or acrylic. I like the smooth operation of the click mechanism, as you mentioned. It is time to order a bunch of these and make several more.

Robert111

Not a big Vertex fan, but really cool blank!

I have been worried about reviews. They say the click mechanism fails on them. Four of these have been constructed but none have failed yet. :eek:

I'm 0 for 2 with those click mechanisms, but at least they sent me replacement parts. They'll sit on the shelf until I get more motivated. Hard to get interested again in them.

Jgrden

Not a big Vertex fan, but really cool blank!

I have been worried about reviews. They say the click mechanism fails on them. Four of these have been constructed but none have failed yet. :eek:

I'm 0 for 2 with those click mechanisms, but at least they sent me replacement parts. They'll sit on the shelf until I get more motivated. Hard to get interested again in them.

Let's make a trade. Possible? Or are the parts to replace what you have already started?

Top Bottom