Greetings From Raleigh, NC...and Puerto Rico

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gringo

Hey, everyone.

I'm currently a bit of a geographical bachelor, working in the Raleigh, NC area, and living in Puerto Rico. Former US Marine, turned civilian government employee (with a couple of stops in between) and amateur writer. Since leaving the military, I've been writing more or less constantly, and use fountain pens as major part of my creative process.

I also tend to do some of my best thinking, creative or otherwise, while working on projects that keep my hands and mind occupied, so I figured that making my own pens could be something worth exploring.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Welcome to IAP, Adam !!!!!

What kind of writing do you do and do you publish your works online ?
Would like to read some, please.

Welcome to IAP, Adam !!!!!

What kind of writing do you do and do you publish your works online ?
Would like to read some, please.

I write science fiction, based mostly in Puerto Rico, and dealing with a kind of... Well, I suppose that, 'Supernatural Mercenary Company,' would be a good way to describe them. Some stories are less sci-fi, and more Afghanistan-based, but they're all set in the same universe.

I'm mostly in the beta reader stage, but have a complete novel that's out for a hard edit before I begin the querying process with agents. If that looks to stall out, I used to work for Amazon, and spent a bit of time dealing with the self-publishing side of their business.

Welcome from Mississippi, Adam. In my opinion. One of the best books written was by a marine about a marine. Marine Sniper is one of the best books I've ever read. Good luck on you writing.

Back
Top Bottom