Greetings from Alberta Canada

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Welcome from Texas, Ramon. You've come to the right place to learn about pen making. There's a wealth of information in our library & the various forum threads. Don't hesitate to post any questions that you might have, we'll be glad to try to answer them.

I hope you'll join in on some of our upcoming BASH contests & activities. Even if you're not ready to submit a pen, there will be a lot of other things going on. Let me know if you have any questions.

magpens

Welcome to IAP, Ramon !!! . I'm gonna hafta consult a map and find out where Trochu is !

1080Wayne

Welcome to IAP, Ramon !!! . I'm gonna hafta consult a map and find out where Trochu is !

Highway 21/895 junction Mal . You have to go up fairly high in magnification to see it on the Zee member map . The interesting thing is that at a much lower magnification it shows Equity , which was a CNR station 6 miles S. Neither the station nor the track exist today .

1080Wayne

Hi Ramon

There is a guy very close to you who has made pens in the past . No idea if he still does , but if you ask those who have been in the community for 10 or more years you will probably be given a name . He may be willing to show you . He doesn`t know me . PM or e-mail me if you can`t come up with the name .

rockb

Welcome Ramon....ever hear of a little town called Peace River? Lived north of there about 60 miles.....loved it up there. Everything you might want to know about penmaiking is here....very knowledgeable guys here...good wood too.
Rocky

Top Bottom