Greetings All

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bwp

Hi, My name is Brian and I'm a pen turning addict...
(wait for it...."Hi Brian!")
I've been trolling this site for a couple of months now as my (relatively) new hobby of wood turning has grown into a near obsession.
Let me know if this sounds familiar:

My fingers are permanently stained with CA
I never use the pens offered when signing the check; always use my own and then ask the waitress if she likes it...
Carry a couple of examples of my work with me at all times, just in case I meet someone who might be interested in buying one...

Bought a lathe about 10 mths ago, joined a local Wood Turners Club and started making shave brushes. Moved my efforts to pens just as my daughter graduated from HS. Custom wood pens make really great graduation gifts you know.:rolleyes: Honed my technique with that process and now I'm really into making segmented pens.
I'll post some of my worthy efforts on the Segment site.
Your pictures and videos provide the inspiration for some of my work.
Thank you all.
Brian

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

oneleggimp

Grosse Pointe Park, Michigan 48230 United States o
Hi, My name is Brian and I'm a pen turning addict...
(wait for it...."Hi Brian!")
I've been trolling this site for a couple of months now as my (relatively) new hobby of wood turning has grown into a near obsession.
Let me know if this sounds familiar:

My fingers are permanently stained with CA
I never use the pens offered when signing the check; always use my own and then ask the waitress if she likes it...
Carry a couple of examples of my work with me at all times, just in case I meet someone who might be interested in buying one...

Bought a lathe about 10 mths ago, joined a local Wood Turners Club and started making shave brushes. Moved my efforts to pens just as my daughter graduated from HS. Custom wood pens make really great graduation gifts you know.:rolleyes: Honed my technique with that process and now I'm really into making segmented pens.
I'll post some of my worthy efforts on the Segment site.
Your pictures and videos provide the inspiration for some of my work.
Thank you all.
Brian
Welcome from Michigan.

Top Bottom