Green Bay Colors

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dgelnett

My neighbors are Green Bay Packard fans. (we live in Dallas) They even wear the Packard shirts around town, (did I say we live in Dallas? people carry guns down here)
I would like to make them some pens with the Packard colors and was wondering if someone had already done that and would not mind sharing the formula for the colors. I am new to casting especially with colors. Plus I don' want to mess up the colors and have them think it was a Dallas joke or something.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SDB777

My neighbors are Green Bay Packard fans. (we live in Dallas) They even wear the Packard shirts around town, (did I say we live in Dallas? people carry guns down here)
I would like to make them some pens with the Packard colors and was wondering if someone had already done that and would not mind sharing the formula for the colors. I am new to casting especially with colors. Plus I don' want to mess up the colors and have them think it was a Dallas joke or something.

I carry.....doesn't mean I'd ever 'pop' someone for wearing a football shirt. Or is this something that only happens in the Dallas area?

What about making a green letter "G" and cutting the same into a yellow blank for the upper barrel, and maybe a segmented yellow/green lower barrel? Then there would be no 'mess up'/'joking' on 'em.......

Scott (wez more civilized in Arky-saw) B

sekach

PSI sells a Green and Yellow aquabright acrylic blank that almost matches the Packers colors perfectly. I have made several pens for Packers fans using those blanks and they LOVE them.....

Top Bottom