Grape Wood / Red Alimilite Jr. Gent.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from maxman400

maxman400

This is Grape Wood cast with Red Alumilite with white pearl powder on a Gold CSUSA Apprentice Jr. Gent. It has a CA finish that was wet sanded to 1500 then plastic polished. Photos were taken outside in a photo tent on white plastic.
Any comments welcome, Thanks for looking. :biggrin:
attachment.php

Attachments

• Red Grape Wood Jr Gent 132_edited-1.jpg
    Red Grape Wood Jr Gent 132_edited-1.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 437
  • Red Grape Wood Jr Gent 130_edited-1.jpg
    Red Grape Wood Jr Gent 130_edited-1.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 146
  • Red Grape Wood Jr Gent 143_edited-1.jpg
    Red Grape Wood Jr Gent 143_edited-1.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 137
  • Red Grape Wood Jr Gent 148_edited-1.jpg
    Red Grape Wood Jr Gent 148_edited-1.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 146
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SDB777

Nothing like using the photo tent outside...always produces some great results. (Everytime I think about taking mine outside the wind comes up and well, let's just say....nevermind)

The wet sanding to 1.5K seems to be just right! Very nice shine!!!

Scott (gotta get some of those kits) B

jskeen

Great job! casting and turning. Photo is excellent too, but if you want to really put it over the top, try a front cover on your tent with a hole just big enough to put the camera lens through. If you can control those reflections, it will be just about perfect!

James

maxman400

Great job! casting and turning. Photo is excellent too, but if you want to really put it over the top, try a front cover on your tent with a hole just big enough to put the camera lens through. If you can control those reflections, it will be just about perfect!

James
Thanks I will give that a shot on the next one, :ghost: maybe tomorrow since it's the day off. :bananen_smilies051:

maxman400

Haha, that is exactly what I turned this evening. I will finish it in the next couple of days.
What Is this, Tit for Tat ,First you post Grease wood that I am working on then I post Grape wood that you are working on. How close to Pahrump did you say you are. LOL :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Top Bottom