Got a few BOO BOO's Today

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

reddwil

So I figured out some years ago why I'm fat( I like to eat), last year in Nebraska I found out at what temperature fat freezes(-20 deg.) Today I found out at what velocity it hits the ground( roughly 300mph in under .05 seconds) AND I figured out what body parts get damaged in the process ( ALL OF THEM) So I leave the wonderful Workers Comp Doctors office (4 hours) with a sprained wrist, cracked pinky finger, cracked rib, sprained left knee, and a nice little knot on my head. Good News, They give me tomorrow off.

Roy Robaldo, I'm blaming it on you. I literately hit the hang up button when were done talking, tuned and wham. Eating asphalt. Good for you, now I got more time to get your blanks done.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

Kent, that's called Italian voodoo. You said you've been overworked, I apologize by sending the voodoo just a tad bit to strong, just wanted a slight knee scraping giving you a day off TO MAKE MY BLANKS, take it easy my friend.

reddwil

Boy I can feel the love. Roy, Not your fault at all. Sometimes my mind moves faster than the body. The mind still tells me I'm 20. the body strongly disagrees. What was ironic is we just had a long conversation about falling.

Good thing, I'm not as sore as I thought I would be. Just the knee and pinky is hurting a little. Best thing is I slept to 10 this morning, 12 hours, haven't done that in years.

Last edited:

low_48

A fairly famous guy in Peoria, Il died last year from a fall. He was the owner of the world famous Big Al's strip club. Walked out of a bar, slipped on the ice, hit his head on a concrete parking block. He lasted a couple days in the hospital, but never recovered. Just saying, it could be worse!

Top Bottom