Goodbye to the Loser's Club

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DocStram

After five Birthday Bashes . . . the losing streak has finally ended. I just won my very first Trivia Contest! Pen blanks for everybody in the house!!

(Oh yeah, I forgot, I couldn't enter the Bash the last two years because I helped run the Trivia Contests. Minor detail. :biggrin:)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Pete275

Congratulations on your long awaited win! This is the first bash I've participated in. So far I'm in the losers club. Hope I don't have to wait five years.

Wayne

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
After five Birthday Bashes . . . the losing streak has finally ended. I just won my very first Trivia Contest! Pen blanks for everybody in the house!!

(Oh yeah, I forgot, I couldn't enter the Bash the last two years because I helped run the Trivia Contests. Minor detail. :biggrin:)
Congratulations Doc! :biggrin: They let me run part of it last year but, found a more suitable person for the job this time around. BooHoo. So , when do I get my blanks??:biggrin:

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
:frown: I have never won a trivia contest...............

Probably wont win todays either and Im the answer:frown:

Rick_G

Congrats doc, I won a trivia this year first time as well but if you are giving out blanks in celebration if I have a choice a nice piece of desert ironwood would be appreciated. :)

avbill

hay doc, i have not won anything either in 4-5 years. they even used my article for a question and i know i got that one correct oh well !

thewishman

Okay, Doc. You'll have to return the club's ceremonial headwear and forget the secret handshake. Oh, and the club president has to throw cocobolo shavings on your shoes.

(Sigh) (wiping a tear from my eye) Nevermore will the clubhouse walls reverberate with that melancholy phrase, "I'm Al, and I'm a loser."

:rain:(Sniff, sniff) Goodbye, Al.:rain:

Top Bottom