Good results

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

nava1uni

Went to the Doctor today and had the stitches out of my finger and got the pathology results of the tumor they removed a week ago. The tumor was benign, called a angiofibroma. Now I just have to wait for my finger to finish healing, about 2 more weeks and then I will be able to return to work and making pens. I had thought that I wasn't too worried, but today after my MD appointment I went home exhausted and fell asleep. Guess I was in denial about my fear of what it might be. Thanks for all of your thoughts, prayers and good wishes.:wink:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bdonald

Hi Cindy, glad to hear that you will be turning soon, but even happier to hear that the tumor was benign! I know what you mean about crashing, you dont realize how much it weighs on you until it's over, and you sleep for more than 3 hours. Thanks for the update!

Daniel

Great news, and most people do not realize how much stress they are under or the effect it is having on them. It can reach the point that you actual stop being able to function if it gets bad enough. My wife Kim got that way when her mother was sick. It got so bad she was sleeping in 15 minute spurts. at the very end she went three days without really any sleep at all. It came right down to the last day or two that I was pulling the plug on the whole idea of Kim taking care of her mother. it was 6 months for her to recover after her mother finally passed away. in many ways the emotional can be worse on you then the physical so take it easy on yourself and let your body adjust to getting out from under the stress.

tbroye

Cindy

Great news, happy every thing came positive.

Know about the stress as we talked about my situation on Sunday. After I did my reasearch and talked to my Doctor and Vascular Surgeon, I started sleeping better. It was nice to meet you Sunday and hope to see you again.

Last edited:

td

Banned
PTL Cindy!

I've been praying and wondering how things were progressing. So glad to hear about the outcome. Will you still have full range of motion? Still our bodies are amazing. If some part becomes limited our bodies find a way of working around it. Thanks for the update.

Now how about the rest of you guys out there we've been praying for?

flyingmelon

Glad to hear you are on the mend. Also glad to hear that you didn't flood the stitches with CA just so you could keep turning. (makes a heck of a time pulling them)

Top Bottom