Good morning from Scotland

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gizmo3k

Hi everyone

I have just taken up turning about a month ago, and just got my first pen mandrel. My first pen was a slimline kit that came with the mandrel, I turned a nice piece of what turned out to be walnut (my wood identification skills are non-existent).

Looking forward to turning more, getting better and hopefully starting to pay for some of these tools someday!

Gizmo3k

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Welcome Alan. Although they don't say much these days, we have several great members from Bonnie Scotland here.
Maybe they are quietly contemplating which way to vote in a couple of weeks.....:wink:

nascrdad

Welcome from The West Coast of the US. I was in your neck of the woods a couple of months ago. I spent a weekend in Edinburgh, and a week in Jedburgh for work.

PenPal

Welcome Alan, My name family emmigrated to Australia in the 1840,s from Miller Hill between the then Edinburgh and Dalkeith now part of Ediburgh.

Enjoy this forum bring to it your stamp of expectation and contribution and have fun I do.

Kind regards Peter Hay.

plano_harry

Welcome to IAP. Don't be afraid to post pictures of your pens. If you want constructive feedback, just ask -- and make sure the pictures are clear enough that we can help. (There is a pen photography forum if you need help with that) We all started out the same way, except that one guy...

keymaster61

hi from north wales I have been turning pens for about 12 months just won a competition if I can be of any help please ask I have some great contacts for pen kits and wood

Top Bottom