Good Morning from Fort Nelson

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

GBuck

Good morning All,
My name is Greg Buck and I live in a small town in northern British Columbia. I ran across this site looking for tips and tricks on gluing brass into blanks, which I found and so much more. Everyone here is incrediably helpful and knowledgable. Thank you very much for the help you have given me and probably will give in the future. So hello to you all and I hope to get to know everyone a little more. Have a good day

Attachments

• Pens 1.jpg
    Pens 1.jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 156
  • Pens 2.jpg
    Pens 2.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 107
  • Pens 3.jpg
    Pens 3.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 111
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hey Greg, welcome from California. Didja ever hear of a little place called Peace River, Alberta? Lived north of there close to Manning for four years.....loved it up there. Enjoy IAP, great place to hang out, learn, and buy lots of cool pen stuff. : )
Rocky

magpens

Welcome to IAP, Greg !!!! Nice pens you show there .... so you've already started !!!

lorbay

Good morning All,
My name is Greg Buck and I live in a small town in northern British Columbia. I ran across this site looking for tips and tricks on gluing brass into blanks, which I found and so much more. Everyone here is incrediably helpful and knowledgable. Thank you very much for the help you have given me and probably will give in the future. So hello to you all and I hope to get to know everyone a little more. Have a good day
Welcome from the BIG island of BC.
Wow Ft Nelson I worked in that town for many months back in the 80's. I still travel to Ft St John for work but not Nelson anymore. Next time I am in FSJ we should try and meet for coffee if you in town that day.
Nice pens by the way.

Lin

Ric

Greetings fellow Canuck. I have been to the roaring metropolis of FN a few times in my work adventures. Being a retired engineering consultant for various energy & drilling companies in the past I was able to visit the town & surrounding area numerous times. Of course I have to admit that it has been 25 years since I was there last, so I can well assume that plenty has changed.
Welcome to to the IAP sounding board. You can find a lot of interesting & helpful ideas & opinions, just jump right in is the best way to get started...Have fun...Ric.
'IF LIFE HANDS YOU LEMONS...MAKE MOJITOS"

Top Bottom