Golden Amboyna Fountain Pen For Workingforwood

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

OKLAHOMAN

About a month ago Workingforwood (Jeff Powell) posted a pen made from this magnificant wood and I commented that great job but would like to see on a higher end F/P. Jeff sent me a nice big stick of Golden Amboyna and said now make a fountian pen so here it is.

200712310168_2.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

Thanks for all the kind words from everyone,Harold don't mind at all,its one of my favorites the Jr. Gent from CSUSA in Rhodium and 22K Gold.BTW Harold I used to live in Granbury and owned a pet store,Satelite store and a poolsupply and spa store back in the mid 80's.

Originally posted by pentex
<br />If you don't mind me asking, what pen kit is this. Really looks great.

pentex

Roy, if you haven't been back to Granbury, you would not know the place. Five golf courses, massive traffic, Lowes, Home Depot, and many eating places and many new housing developments. Been here 20 years and thinking its time to movesomewhere else. Thanks again.

OKLAHOMAN

Holy moly, what ever happen to the little town with the quaint town square and Friday night jam session at the Ice Cream Parlor with 1/2 the town showing up. Some times I hate so called progress.
Originally posted by pentex
<br />Roy, if you haven't been back to Granbury, you would not know the place. Five golf courses, massive traffic, Lowes, Home Depot, and many eating places and many new housing developments. Been here 20 years and thinking its time to movesomewhere else. Thanks again.

pentex

Well, they still have the jam sessions at the ice cream parlor and the town square is still nice, but everything else is a mess. A golf course right on the Brazos River in town with many million dollar homes. Of course I don't live in one of them. Also, major gas drilling going on and hundreds of trucks blocking every highway. Again, I don't have a gas well either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom