Getting Closer

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Well with each passing day I am getting closer and closer to returning to the shop. I am feeling better and my funk is sort of dissipating. Have been doing some shop reorganizing and that has probably helped get my mind back to reality. Still a project in progress there but small baby steps.

Have my resins reordered so waiting on them. Will be going to a woodworking show in a couple weeks so I will be able to pick up some glues and other goodies I need to restore. Will have some pen kits coming soon. So things are moving in the right direction.

Will start out with a few simple things to get the feet wet again but there will be some surprises that may trigger some new ideas for a few of you. Some ideas I have been working on in my head that I want to try. I will get into the more segmented blanks down the road.

Hope to join in on the fun once again. 2 years is a long time. Hope I still have what it takes. :)

PS: I have a blank that I started making before I took ill and now for the life of me I do not know what kit the tubes were for. Sure wish I would learn to document my work some times.:)

Last edited:
Top Bottom