Cheer George's Bits of Timber

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmiles1985

Awhile back, George (robutaction) posted some Banksia blanks that were done a little differently. He was waiting on more resin to make different colors. I ordered. Small variety of colors along with an array of other resifills. I knew it would be a little while but worth the wait. I was right!! These blanks are amazing looking! Not to mention there were a few freebies in the box too: two wood blanks (silky oak and black wattle) and two Banksia resifills.

Thanks George! I'll be recommending your blanks to my fellow local turners.

I was going to post pictures, but the links don't want to work.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Awhile back, George (robutaction) posted some Banksia blanks that were done a little differently. He was waiting on more resin to make different colors. I ordered. Small variety of colors along with an array of other resifills. I knew it would be a little while but worth the wait. I was right!! These blanks are amazing looking! Not to mention there were a few freebies in the box too: two wood blanks (silky oak and black wattle) and two Banksia resifills.

Thanks George! I'll be recommending your blanks to my fellow local turners.

I was going to post pictures, but the links don't want to work.

Well mate, I appreciate your heads up, I try the best I can to fulfil my friends requirements, with these various blanks I make.

As far as I can recall, I think you were the first one to give me a "Cheer" and that "strange" but also pleasant so, thank you...!

Try to get the pics on here, they always seem to do be enjoyed by everyone.

Cheers
George

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom