Gentlemen with a custom blank from Jonathon!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from pianomanpj

pianomanpj

One of my customers wanted a full-sized Gent with the blue and white colors of the University of Kentucky. I had Jonathon (Brooks803) make me some custom blanks, and here are the results! Please be aware the blue is a little darker in the photos than in real life. They are AWESOME!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wiset1

You've got to love Jonathons Blue blanks, but if you really want something special try one of his suspended animation pens...those things are crazy!!! You've done an amazing job with this pen it looks great.

SDB777

What color did you paint the tube?

Customer that is getting that one should be very proud to show it off!

Scott (nice turningz) B

GColeman

That's a very nice blank, and you did it justice. However, I am not very happy with the Kentucky Wildcats just now. After 26 years they recently beat my beloved Volunteers. To make matters worse, they have the devil himself coaching the basketball team.:biggrin:

pianomanpj

What color did you paint the tube?

Customer that is getting that one should be very proud to show it off!

Scott (nice turningz) B

I reverse painted the blanks white, and tinted the epoxy white as well. Painting may not have been needed as this blank in very opaque. I just didn't want to be wrong! :wink:

Thanks for all the kind words, folks! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Brooks803

Phew! I'm glad it worked out so well Roger! Don't need no stinking pantone 286! :tongue:

I don't blame you for the reverse painting! I don't think it needed it but I'd rather be safe than sorry! Congrats on a job well done sir!

Top Bottom