Gel pen kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BigguyZ

To clarify, the Parker style refill is a standard "form factor", so to speak. You can buy Parker style Gel refills online or at any office supply store. I've found that a lot of promotional pens also are Parker style refills. I'm sure people will be agahst by this, but I use the gel refills in the promotional pens the company I work for gives out. Not in the pens I sell, as they're really cheap refills. But I get them for free, so the price is right!

sbell111

One thing to note is that the gel refills are slightly wider at the nib than the ballpoint refills. This will cause them to drag slightly on nibs with thicker plating. I use a properly sized drill bit in a pin chuck to quickly ream any offending nibs.

Last edited:

BigguyZ

Thanks for explaining about the Parker refill. But do the sell gel pen kits and which do you recommend?

No kits sells gel refills included in them, as far as I know. But as it's already been noted, you can make any Parker kit a gel pen. So buy the ballpoint/ Parker kit you like best, and pick up some refills for them seperately.

Top Bottom