Full size Gentlemans pen in Buckeye

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from terryf

terryf

I got this buckeye from Isaac - very soft and easy to work with - not that easy to finish! Interestingly enough, this is the first time I have found my out of round to not be my fault - the end cap was warped - quick blow with the four pounder and it was close as dammit.

Thanks for looking :)

Attachments

• IMG_8503.jpg
    IMG_8503.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 264
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

terryf

Chris, if you cant fix something with a hammer you have an electrical problem and in times of crisis, even they can be fixed with a hammer; permanently!!!

Thanks for the comments :)

ctubbs

Chris, if you cant fix something with a hammer you have an electrical problem and in times of crisis, even they can be fixed with a hammer; permanently!!!

Thanks for the comments :)

The hammer skillfully and correctly applied is an indispensable tool for nearly all maintenance electricians. Please, for this answer, I must remain anonymous.
Charles OOPS!

wizard

Beautiful wood and you made a gorgeous pen from it ! I'll have remember to add a hammer to my arsenal of turning tools :biggrin:. Regards, Doc

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
When the electrician was wiring my shop and burying the ground wire, I offered the use of my hammer. He said an electrician only needs 2 tools - a pliers and a screw driver. Used the pliers as a hammer to bang on the screw driver to push the wire in the ground.

Nice pen.

Top Bottom