Frontpage help

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

I am using FrontPage to edit my website. I added a new link to my homepage and the font size does not change when I publish.

I actually inserted the link above another and both the new link and old link underneath it will not change font size. It all looks correct when I look at it in FrontPage but publishing does not change the print on the website.

Thanks and...
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Skye

I don't know much about FP, but when you view it on the web, are you hitting CTRL+F5 to reload the page rather than relying on the cached page? If there's a change to the page, you may not see it without a fresh load of that page.

gketell

Local Chapter Leader
Are you talking about the Customer Comments link on Red River? (I'm guessing since it doesn't match the font of the rest of your left panel.)

Looking at page source, all the other objects in the left panel are "Class=title" but Customer Comments and Articles are missing that specification.

If that isn't what you are talking about, give us a hint on where to look to give aid.

GK

its_virgil

Yes, that's it. The customer comments link was inserted above the articles link. I'll check out what you suggested. Thanks Greg.

And it is now fixed and working. Thanks again.

Do a good turn daily!
Don

Are you talking about the Customer Comments link on Red River? (I'm guessing since it doesn't match the font of the rest of your left panel.)

Looking at page source, all the other objects in the left panel are "Class=title" but Customer Comments and Articles are missing that specification.

If that isn't what you are talking about, give us a hint on where to look to give aid.

GK

Last edited:

gketell

Local Chapter Leader
Looks like you got it fixed. Yay!

Looking over your site (nice site, btw), what is the difference between Manzanita wood and Manzinata wood?

GK

its_virgil

Thanks for taking a look. The difference is the spelling. I think I must have mispelled it. Thanks for that also. And, thanks again for the help.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Looks like you got it fixed. Yay!

Looking over your site (nice site, btw), what is the difference between Manzanita wood and Manzinata wood?

GK

Top Bottom