From the "that's gotta hurt" category

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TomW

From the Texas Rangers Web-site:

"Beltre has had occasional back issues in Spring Training but has never had a problem with his calf muscle. He has been on the disabled list just twice in the past nine years. Both times were in 2009 because of left shoulder surgery to remove bone surs and then a severely contused right testicle. He has played in at least 143 games in eight of the past nine seasons." :eek:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenMan1

They say that he may be out of the line up for longer than anticipated, because all of the screaming severly damaged his vocal chords:)

It took a minute to realize you were talking about a baseball player... I don't know who Beltre is, but from comments, assume he might be a pitcher?? I know from my youth as a softball pitcher the dangers of standing in front of someone with a bat who is swing at a ball.... I have finished a couple of games speaking in higher tones than normal.

Lenny

As a former "All Star" catcher, (Little League was GREAT! :biggrin:) ... I took my share of foul tips, so I feel his pain! :wink:

You will LOVE Beltre playing for your Rangers! Great glove and bat! Although ... we'll see how much of his success last year was due to playing half his games in Fenway Park. :)

Jgrden

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:For a minute I thought he had a 'confused' right testicle. First time I ever heard of one not being able to find its way.

Top Bottom