From Arizona

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Simple Man

Hello everyone. New to the forum. A bit new to pen turning as well. Started as a hobby about a month ago and has turned into a small business. I am busy. Have made several dozen pens with orders coming in as fast as I can make them. I am having a lot of fun but needed to find other turners to share ideas with and gain some knowledge. Anyways, thanks for accepting me into your group.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Welcome from Texas, Mac.

There are a number of great turners in Arizona who will be happy to help you in any way they can. Just click on the Member Map tab at the top of the page to look them up.

I also encourage you to enter your country and zip code in your personal details of your profile page so you can be found on the Member Map as well.

Simple Man

Thanks everyone for the welcome. Thank you Edgar for the information as well. I do have a few questions so finding members close by could be helpful.

Simple Man

I just joined yesterday and must say, this is a real nice bunch here. I already feel at home. Thanks everyone for such a warm reception. I have been surfing thru the many articles and have picked up some good tips. Glad to be a part of this.

Top Bottom