Frog---invasion in Kentucky--

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Gary Max

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Max

Here's Froggie---yes thats right Ladies and Gentlemen the Frog has landed.
For a limited time---only a hundred will ever be made--by me--Froggie the designer pen is here. Bargain priced for only a mere $30.00 this includes shipping.
Oh anyway just to have some fun. I talked to Ken Nelson over at Kallenshaan Woods and he fired up the lazer and done the art work.
The pens are done in cedar on a slimline kit. Finish is TSW to give them that real nice shine

200563204917_frog1.jpg

20056320502_frog2.jpg

20056320512_frog3.jpg

200563205151_frog4.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenWorks

Very nice Gary, I like that, Limited Edition Froggie. Just a couple of questions pop to mind. How do I know they are limited? Do you number them, or am I taking your word for it, or do I get an autograph certificate? Also, if you KISS me, who turns into the Prince? you or me [:D]

Gary Max

Anthony---some questions will never be answered.

Tom---Should I send the pen to you or straight to the Granddaughter

Ed the ideal came from a pic of a tree frog that I posted here.

Serge---hope you enjoy dinner.[:D]

Thumbs

Gary, Does the TSW cover up some of the smell you get from the Red Cedar? I find the cedar smell overwhelming! A lot of people like it but just a whiff is enough for me!

Gary Max

Bob --I have a shop full of cedar---so I would not be a good judge of the smell. We build Cedar Furniture and I turn a lot of big Cedar bowls.
I have noticed that the TSW has less to none of the coconut smell in the new formula---I kinda liked the smell but all I really care about is the hard finish shine that I want.

woodwish

Interestng use of the laser, and a sense of humor. Did you finish any without filling with the lime green paint? Just curious, I would love to see how different it would look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom