Friday the 13TH

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Anyone superstitious??? Has this date been a good one for you or has it made you crawl up in bed and hide for 24 hours????? I am on my way out the door to go look at my brother's new pickup which he is picking up from the dealer today. Will see what this day means to him.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Pen Maker

don't forget to throw salt over your shoulder, and turn three times on your right foot counter clockwise. Hope it a RAM truck.

Daniel

I broke a mirror first thing this morning. walked under two ladders on my way to the front door, and had a black cat cross my path before I could reach the curb. Dang it now if I do have bad luck I won't know just what to blame it on.
I have today off so my weekend is starting early. how bad can my day get?

cigarman

Back in the day when I was in sales friday the 13th was my best day:biggrin:. However this morning when I got out of bed to go to a woodworking show My foot was so swollen I could not walk. :mad-tongue: Mybe tomorrow will be better.

Pen Maker

Axe murderers like to sneak up on unsuspecting people while they are asleep in their bed

I missed that... it's not in my manual... where'd you get yours eBay ???

Pen Maker

aw geez, now you tell me.... hope the union rep don't look in here... wonder if I can find the paperback at the checkout ? hmmm

Top Bottom