Friday (a day late)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I told you if the wind changed direction, might forget to post......

What's up for the weekend... hope everyone has plans and not planning to over do things.

Yesterday spent most of the day in the shop while waiting for the plumber to come out and move a drain line from the kitchen to the septic... the line is a 25 year old, 1 1/2 inch line and has been clogged since Sunday. I worked on it myself most of Sunday and part of Monday to no avail... the plumber came out Tuesday and worked on it, but still clogged... he said he would be back on Thursday to replace the line... finally got here about 4:30 pm yesterday.

Today, mostly shop time working on inventory for the farmer's market. Tomorrow if Dianne feels up to it, we will visit a friend in the hospital, then kick back for the rest of the day.

Sure will be glad when football season starts.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brian G

I'm working on a full-blown basement renovation, which has been in progress since late June. We hired the framing, rough in, drywall and mudding, and gas fireplace insert install.

Today was spent priming the drywall for painting.

This project has pretty much shut down the shop half for the next several months. No pen work for awhile. :frown:

Tomorrow, I hope to finish building the fireplace mantel.

How should I answer the question: Why do you always want to work on stuff by yourself?

a.) It's much quieter.
b.) I only have to pay attention to what I'm doing.
c.) All of the complaining happens in my head
d.) mumblemumblemumble. . . Would you like to go out for dinner tonight?

Last edited:

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I have spent most of the past week sorting blanks from an estate sale - will be an IAP fundraiser eventually.

So, today was a day to work on some segmented blank designs I drafted several weeks ago and have not worked on yet. It was a good day! Two blanks are drying overnight, and I have several blank-blocks (segmented stacks) drying - enough for 6 more pen blanks.

I should have at least 4 hours tomorrow AM to play before I need to act like an adult.

Have FUN!

Top Bottom