Freemason Clip ?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

cjaussiepens

This year my brother has moved up to a position where he would like to have some pens to be able to present to other members. What I would like to do is to have a clip with the symbol or some other way of making the pens more in line with Freemasons.
Can anyone help me locate the clips or give me any ideas along these lines?
Regards...........Cj

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

arioux

Hut also provide a custom clip service. Depend on how many you need, i think the minimum is 100. One thing you can do is to print some smal logo yourself and cast them with resin or ca on the pen or cast them on the top fillial that hut sell for their logo of a flat top pen with poly resin. Just let your imagination go.[:)]

Alfred

Rifleman1776

Other than looking in catalogs from suppliers of Masonic jewelry, the HUT thing might be all that is available. That or having a laser engraving done on the pen. If working with a Ti kit, don't even bother thinking about afixing something to the clip. I tried that with a cross on a Baron. Long story, let's just say it can't be done.

gerryr

The only problem with Cj having it engraved by Ken is that he lives in Australia. I sent two pens to a friend there and it cost about $12.00.

Rifleman1776

Originally posted by gerryr
<br />The only problem with Cj having it engraved by Ken is that he lives in Australia. I sent two pens to a friend there and it cost about $12.00.

Laser engraving companies are popping up all over the place these days. Most towns have one or two. Or write me, I'll send you the e-mail for my guy.

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Originally posted by gerryr
<br />The only problem with Cj having it engraved by Ken is that he lives in Australia. I sent two pens to a friend there and it cost about $12.00.

Make several pens and send them in a single package. In my opinion, quality is worth it.

cjaussiepens

Sorry boys, have been off "air" for the past few days. Many thanks for all the advice. As there will be at least 10 pens involved I am leaning towards the laser treatment, as I have seen some really unique stuff on this site. I will have to talk with my brother re; the total cost etc, so will follow up all the suggestions and offers that have been given to my question, much appreciated........Cj ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom