Freedom Pen Inlay Kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

ncboyntx

I'm looking for a "Stars and Stipes" Freedom Pen Inlay kit. It has several inlay pieces for the stripes and the stars and is made from stabilized BE. I've seen them on a web site but did not bookmark the site. Ii think the cost was $35. Anyone know where these kits can be purchased?

Thanks,

Don

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

Don,
They can be a little tricky to put together, but they are well worth the effort. The pictures don't do those pens justice!

laserturner

HI Guys,
Thanks for the kind words.
Don, the kit for the Stars and Stripes Pen is $45. I just added the Emperor from CSUSA to the list of available kits for the Stars and Stripes inlay. Because of the no taper design and the extra wood thickness, it works really well. Thanks again

laserturner

Jim,
I just added them to the website about 2 weeks ago. Sold a few but haven't gotten any pics yet. I'll be putting one together to take to Provo so I'll take a pic of that when it's done. Probably about 2 weeks down the road though.

AirportFF

Originally posted by laserturner
<br />HI Guys,
Thanks for the kind words.
Don, the kit for the Stars and Stripes Pen is $45. I just added the Emperor from CSUSA to the list of available kits for the Stars and Stripes inlay. Because of the no taper design and the extra wood thickness, it works really well. Thanks again

Ken The boxes were a big hit. Especially the Shadowriders one.

Thanks Again,
Clint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom