Free kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Robbie

I have a dozen older PSI pen kits that was in a box of turning stuff I purchased at an estate sale. They are the Designer pen and fountain pen kits. A 3 tapered drill bit is used to drill the blanks. I do not have bushings for these kits nor do I wish to make these. I will give them to anyone desiring to have them, just pay for shipping and they are yours. If within the US, They can be shipped with a prepaid postal box not sure about outside the US.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Robbie

Interested. Always fun to try new things.
Please provide me an address and enough to ship and they are yours, I failed to mention that I do have the required drill bits which will go with the kits plus I'll toss in some other kits as well. My email is: 1myedie@gmail.com

Last edited:

Robbie

Let me know if this doesn't work out. I have some of these kits but don't have the correct bits. Thanks!
I have received shipping payment and will be shipping these out today, I wish I could help you with the bits but these do not have a part number on them, the two plastic sleeves that they are in are marked SD3---A and SD3---B if that helps.

These sound like some kits I have here as well, although my kits are not from PSI, I cant recall the name on the packages right offhand. And yes, I am also lacking the proper step drill bit to drill them. If anyone knows of a place to get one, please share that information.

Top Bottom