Free Blanks in Pasco Florida

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I received this email. If you're near the location and you want some free blanks, send Dave an email.

Hi. I came online today to post a message to give away over $1000 in exotic pen blanks. My wife says to get rid of it before Thursday night for Friday's trash pickup. Can I ask you to post a note offering to anyone in the Pasco Florida area wanting some great wood - including some preembargo Black Ebony to just drop me an email to dave.clauson1@gmail.com I have 2 - 18 x 18 x18 inch boxes first come first serve . completely free. I hate to see it go to the dump.

whickman

I received this email. If you're near the location and you want some free blanks, send Dave an email.

Hi. I came online today to post a message to give away over $1000 in exotic pen blanks. My wife says to get rid of it before Thursday night for Friday's trash pickup. Can I ask you to post a note offering to anyone in the Pasco Florida area wanting some great wood - including some preembargo Black Ebony to just drop me an email to dave.clauson1@gmail.com I have 2 - 18 x 18 x18 inch boxes first come first serve . completely free. I hate to see it go to the dump.

Have a house in New Port Richey. Wish I was there, would love to help you. Will not be there til the 11th.

Sent from my iPad using Penturners.org mobile app

Top Bottom