Free Background Removal App

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mmayo

There are plenty of pricey apps to remove the background from a photo. Pixy is a (so far) free tool to remove the background quickly and it look interesting now. Apple!

Original and two versions w/o the background. Not quite sure about the rotation, but I'll play more after St Patrick's Day festivities.

Attachments

• IMG_4484.jpeg
    IMG_4484.jpeg
    271.2 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_4506.jpeg
    IMG_4506.jpeg
    77 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_4505.jpeg
    IMG_4505.jpeg
    91.1 KB · Views: 77
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

egnald

I will have to try it out. So far I have been using the "free" Clipping Magic. The limitation for the free version is that you can only download the "Small Preview" of the image - which I find to be perfectly acceptable as they are typically 750-ish pixels wide which is certainly OK for my needs.

The Pay version has gone the way of most of the background remover applications which is based on a monthly subscription -- just not for me.

Dave

egnald

I just tried the pixlr.com Remove BG and it is going to be my go-to from now on. It works similarly to what I'm used to but without the file size limitation. I also like that a softness level can be applied when making the fine adjustments. - Outstanding! - Thank You Mark! - Dave

I found an app recently, Photoroom: AI Photo Editor, that has potential. Still playing with it but the app seems like one you can use with success. Every photo editor has a learning curve, desktop ones are always more powerful than phone/tablet based ones.

Top Bottom