Forget me not pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Notnate

Hello!

I have a customer who just requested a pen with forget me not flowers on them. Its a blue flower with a yellow and/or white star shaped center and a small black dot in the center of the star. My first thought was polymer clay, but i don't have time to learn how to do it, nor do i have time to make them myself anyway. A search online of the available polymer clay dealers i know of are both too expensive and for kits that i don't have in stock, i only found one that loosely fit the description anyway, and i would have had to pay shipping on both the blank and the pen kit effectively doubling the already increasingly large price tag for my customer.

My question is, is there another option for something like this? I was thinking of decals, but again that is another form of work I am unfamiliar with. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance
Nathan

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
You can get Forget Me Not stickers & stamps from Zazzle.com if you don't want to try to print your own decals.

One option would be to simply affix the stickers to a blank turned a little smaller than final size & build up with CA if you aren't into casting.

wyone

I would not have thought of doing that. Turn small, apply decal.. use CA to build up and turn to dimension. gives me more ideas. I think that is part of my problem, too many ideas, not enough time or money. LOL

Top Bottom