Cheer for Wood-N-Whimsies

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

dtswebb

I've purchased several of the paw print inlay kits over the years in all three styles. For the one show I do every year, I can usually count on selling at least two of the paw print pens and I've given several as gifts.

About the only thing I didn't like about the kits was putting the small paw pads into the blank. That would take at least one evening, usually two between grabbing the small pieces with a fine set of forceps and searching for the pieces when they managed to get dropped. Using a white sheet and every other trick I could think of didn't seem to work. Heck, Tim and Tracey would even put in extra pieces to replace the ones you'd normally lose when assembling the kit.

Last weekend, I ordered one of each of the three styles and while waiting, gathered up all the assembly tools.

A few days later, the kits arrived and imagine my surprise - the paws were already inserted into the blanks! I kept on thinking that Tim and Tracey must have heard some of the bad words I would mutter while on hands and knees looking for the dropped pieces and took pity on me.

Thank you Tim and Tracey for making it easier on this old man.

Matthew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom