For the latest slide puzzle...PLEASE READ THE RULES!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Folks, I have received a number of entries for the latest slide puzzle that are INCORRECT!!!!!! Some of you have not read the completion code message in the entry form and have submitted the "Well Done!" message as the completion code. I WILL NOT count those entries as they are NOT correct!! Part of the puzzle is to figure out and enter the username of the person who posted the pen. This is clearly mentioned in the text RIGHT above the completion code box on the entry form!

You will get a completion code when you complete a crossword puzzle or word search puzzle. If the puzzle is a
jigsaw puzzle, search the featured photo gallery on IAP and find the name of the maker of the pen as proof of
completion. If the puzzle is a picture slide puzzle, search the Show Off Your Pens forum and enter the name
of the maker of the pen.
Enter the appropriate completion proof below.
All entries that had "Well Done" as the completion code will be disqualified! Sorry, but you did not complete the puzzle and it is not fair to those who did it correctly!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

THarvey

I did follow the instructions, but still thought of a question.

Can those that submitted an entry with "Well Done" redo the puzzle and resubmit with correct response?

alphageek

Former Moderator
Lol.. I was one of those dense people trying to do it too early in the morning. 30 seconds later I saw the instructions but had to get real work done. So I agree ... Can those of us ( I blame lack of caffeine ) who were a bit dense resubmit?

THarvey

Lol.. I was one of those dense people trying to do it too early in the morning. 30 seconds later I saw the instructions but had to get real work done. So I agree ... Can those of us ( I blame lack of caffeine ) who were a bit dense resubmit?

WHAT!!!!:eek:

An Assistant Moderator did not read the Head Moderator's instructions?!?!?

OOOOPSY!!! :biggrin:

alphageek

Former Moderator
WHAT!!!!:eek:

An Assistant Moderator did not read the Head Moderator's instructions?!?!?

OOOOPSY!!! :biggrin:

Thanks for the laugh. Of course NEITHER of us had our moderators hats on. Curtis was being puzzle guy, I was being just a member.

That being said, I've never been all that good about reading instructions :) Following directions, sure but reading instructions? I am a guy after all. :biggrin:

Now to go put my moderator hat on and delete you, Tim. :eek:
Ok maybe not. :cool:

Top Bottom